Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Random Thoughts


Looking back at Eminem's "Stan", its crazy how creative and lyrical that track is now that I'm old enough to actually appreciate it.

On the topic of Eminem, do we really want another solo album? Do you really want to be shouted at for 12 tracks? Lets be real, Em hasn't made a decent album in over 10 years.

I should be studying.

I cant believe I've put in four years work for my name on a piece of paper that says I attended a building for an extensive period of time.

Just thinking how fucked I'm going to be after I leave college now. 

Fuck it! I'll be a millionaire

I'm going to buy a boat and blast "I'm on a boat" and "Boats and Hoes" and shout the lyrics at old people on their boats.

I'm going to be one of those bad ass old people just doing reckless shit because no one can say anything because your old as fuck.

Ok I'm sick of Stan now going to put it on shuffle and see what comes up. Skip. Skip. Skip. Ahh "Valley of Death", I think Kanye produced this. Say what you want about the man but he's a genius behind the boards and is one of the best at flipping a sample.

I dont give a fuck I'll talk about hip hop if I want.

I'm going to look stupid if Kanye didn't produce that.

Right I need to get back to study.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment